Ashlyn got an Easter basket from her Mommy and Daddy.

Tonight was another outpouring of His Spirit. Onjolyce (age 5) received the gift of the Holy Ghost during worship, and while she was still praying she looked at Bro. Joseph and Sis. Carmen and said, "I want to be baptized!" It was so adorable. Pastor Elms baptized her in Jesus Name!

Praise God! The Kids Choir was scheduled to sing and they did an incredible job. What was one of the most touching things to me was when they sung "Oh, How I Love Jesus" and Onjolyce had a solo

on the first verse. When she started singing I almost melted off of the organ stool! I can go to bed happy tonight knowing that God has worked just one more time in the hearts and lives of all who were in church with us at Life Tabernacle today!
P.S. I was talking to someone in our church tonight and they said they had never seen a picture of my Mother, so I thought I would add this picture of the most beautiful lady in the world, so anyone who did not know her could see what a lovely lady she was! We always called her our "Queen"! She matched the description 100%.
12 comments:
Awesome things are continuing to happen! I just love watching little children receive the Holy Ghost.
Your mother was a beautiful lady inside and out!
Glad you had such a wonderful day! Onjolese is a beautiful girl and I am so excited she received the Holy Ghost. God is continuing to bless in Wichita Falls - that is awesome!
i was so excited for Onjolese and she did an incredible job singing as well.
That was amazing to see her pray and then receive the Holy Ghost. Onjolyce is a beatiful little girl and she melted me off of the pew last night. All of the children singing had me in tears of joy!
Sis Elms thank you for sharing all the exciting news that GOD is doing, when children receive the Holy Ghost it always makes me extremely happy, I help with Children's Choir at my church, and teaching the new songs, and having the young ones do the solos, it is great, I get all teary eyed when I know that GOD is working in their lives as well, God Bless, And on another note, your Mother is Beatiful, and your sister does resemble her alot, love Cheri
Church was wonderful. Onjolyce was so cute. Now I always remember how to spell her name because I helped with birth announcements, and On Joly CE. She is living up to her name she is joly see! She is beautiful, God is wonderful, and you are our "Queen". Love you bunches.
AWESOME! Always glad to hear the good reports in Wichita Falls.
Thank you all for writing and sharing in the joy and excitement I feel.
Barbara, you are so kind. I do not fit that description at all, but thank you! And, I changed the spelling for Onjolyce. I like it this way much better.
Cheri, keep on working with the children. They are precious in His sight!
I remember your mother from California Conferences many years ago. I always thought she was a beautiful lady and carried herself with such dignity and grace.
Pam (Wilson)Childers
WOW!!! How exciting! Sunday morning was awesome, but I was out of town with family that night. Oh, wow, Wow, WOW!!!
Mom told how sweet it was to hear Onjoylce sing after she has gotten the Holy Ghost. It is so wonderful to watch God work in the lives of children.
Sis. Layne was one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever known. She radiated from the inside out.
hello. thank you. that is actually still alive belive it or not. hes my best friend and he allways will be. there should be more dogs like him. and about the hair thing. well im just gonna let it grow out untill i start taking my fire safety training because then ill have to have it marine style. so i have like two months. it shouldnt be that long. but when i start training its gonna be like shaved on the sides and the back. and very little on top. like less then half an in on top.
Post a Comment