HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON!

Sharon is a loyal friend, one who does not seek recognition, but gives unselfishly, never expecting anything in return! I have known Sharon for 30 years and she has always been the same. She is a friend who follows after the footsteps of Jesus and stays by your side when others may walk away. Sharon, I love you and am very blessed to call you "FRIEND". Thank you for your love and friendship.

Sharon is a loyal friend, one who does not seek recognition, but gives unselfishly, never expecting anything in return! I have known Sharon for 30 years and she has always been the same. She is a friend who follows after the footsteps of Jesus and stays by your side when others may walk away. Sharon, I love you and am very blessed to call you "FRIEND". Thank you for your love and friendship.
18 comments:
Well, well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
young-un.
Love you.
Happy Birthday, Sharon! You are such a beautiful person. I always have a good time when I'm able to be around you. Love you and wish you many, many more!
Sis Sharon, Happy Birthday Wishes from Arizona, Cheri
Happy Birthday Sharon! Love You
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Sharon! You are WONDERFUL! I am so glad we have both moved to Texas and gotten to be friends.
Last night at Braum's was a blast!
Remember I am right behind you in the bdays. LOL!
There's nothing better than a GOOD friend. Hope she had a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday - you old woman! Glad you are our friend!! May you have the best year ever!
Happy Birthday, Sharon, and many more.
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Sharon. You are so much fun to around especially sitting next to you in church. Love you bunches
Have a Wonderful Day Sis Sharon!!
Happy Birthday Sharon! Abigail loves you to pieces, and so do I!
Sharon,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love ya! Karla (Allen) Adair
Happy birthday Sharon. You keep us laughing.
Happy Birthday Sharon!!! I love you and miss you SOOO much!!!
My kids dont know what they are missing by not having you around!
Come see us!
Lots o' Love
Happy Birthday!!! You are a wonderful sunday school teacher. Nathan LOVES sunday school.
A very happy belated birthday to you! Hope your day was wonderful.
Miss you.
Karen
Post a Comment