Thursday, April 26, 2007

I know, I know! I need to post something, but I haven't had a chance. I will try and get a new post on tomorrow sometime. I hope everyone is having a great week. Ours has been full and running over with busyness, but maybe someday it will slow down. Is there any hope in that? I thought life would slow down when I didn't have children at home, but it has just gotten faster, and faster, and faster! Whew! I sometimes want to yell...."STOP THE WORLD AND LET ME OFF"! LOL! Anyway, I still hope you all are having a great week. I can say this....God is GOOD! He never changes! He's our strength!

Note: I guess I just wrote a new post, huh? LOL!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

You're going to lose your membership to "BA" if you're not careful! lol

Linda Elms said...

Lynn, I'm really afraid that I'm going to be removed! LOL! I am going to try my best and not let that happen.