I just want to say THANK YOU to Life Tabernacle for praying for me last night at prayer meeting and anyone else who prayed. I woke up this morning feeling much better. Yesterday, I was feeling like knives were going through my throat, and having been around Brenda the day before, who has stept throat I sure didn't need to be around anyone. But, THANK THE LORD today is a DIFFERENT DAY and I thank Him for touching me! Hopefully, I will write more later tonight.
7 comments:
So glad you are feeling better Sister Elms. I have started my blog billyandmichellebowen.blogpost.com Come and visit when you are feeling better!
I am glad you are feeling better.
That's good news! Glad to hear you are on the mend. *hugs*
So glad you are doing better!! Definitely glad to hear it!
Have a great service tomorrow and tell the Matthews' hello from all of us.
Thank you all for your love and care. I will miss you all tomorrow at church, but will be home Monday sometime. Pray for us as we minister at the Mathew's church.
Glad you are better! How about Bro. Elms? See ya'll monday night at prayer! Hopefully Bro. Elms remembered to give you Sis. Matthews' book.
Thank you for your concern Julie. Bro. Elms is doing some better and yes, he gave me the book. Thank you. I will see you Monday night.
Post a Comment