Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hey Everybody....It's RONDA'S birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR RONDA.......................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

You are such a wonderful "little sister" (as Keith would say). I remember when I was five years old and you were born! My how time flies! You have always been beautiful and you have brought many hours of fun and happiness to my life. Thank you for being a true Christian! I've always been proud to walk with you anywhere! You are classy and remind me so much of Mother. Sometimes it's like sitting and talking to her when you are around. I hope you have a great day and enjoy this year, because next year you hit the big one!! (I won't tell which one it is!) LOL!

7 comments:

Rev. Wendell Elms said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope its a good day all day long. We love you!

Karen Prince said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Sis. Hurst!

Mandy said...

Happy B-day Aunt Ronda, We love you and wish for you a wonderful Year to come!!!

Linda Elms said...

Aunt Ronda, I miss you and wish that you were here. I love you, Aunt Ronda. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Love,
savanna elms

Tammy Bryant said...

Happy Birthday Sis. Ronda! I still remember the first time we met and the sweet words you said to me and my family. I am glad nothing has changed about your sweetness.
May God continue to bless you and yours.
You are a neato person!

preacherman23 said...

i hope u have a wonderful birthday Sis Hurst. Love ya!!!

Kyle

Carol said...

A very happy Birthday to Rhonda...