Monday, April 02, 2007

Quick update

Tonight, another young lady (Samantha) was BAPTIZED in Jesus Name, and received the HOLY GHOST with the evidence of speaking in tongues when she came out of the water!!

9 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Karla said...

This is wonderful!! So exctied for what God is doing in Wichita Falls!!

preacherman23 said...

That's so awesome...I hate that i had to miss that. But it won't be 2 long before i get to come back home. I had fun getting to see you at ladies conference Sis Elms and i did get something out of it as well. I have a blog now and so i hope u enjoy it and visit it!!! I love you and Bro Elms so much. You both are like second parents to me!!!

kyle

Keith and Carla said...

So AWESOME!!!

Linda Elms said...

YES, it is AWESOME! We have been expectantly waiting for the promises to start being fulfilled that God has given us and they are starting to come to pass! Thank God! Thank you all for being excited and thankful with us.

Madison S. said...

Oh Sis. Elms when Bro. Elms was talking to her. I Told God she really needs to know how real this is. And I asked Him to please bring her up speaking in tounges. I saw a miricle last night and can't wait for God to keep doing them!!!! I am sure my prayers were joined by many others And I just can't wait for what God is gonna do in our next service.

Linda Elms said...

Julie, that's awesome! I'm anxious to see, also.

Leslie said...

thanks im so excited how everything is folding out and samantha thats is exciting also two in row how cool is that but somthin has been pullin at me about bro bivens burden somthin has been tellin me that the youth should get invovled some how and i didnt present this idea sooner cause it didnt feel like it was the right time and it does now i just hope others will agree thanks for everything and excepting me into the family

Linda Elms said...

Leslie, your idea is definitely a great one about helping Bro. Bivens. It is so fulfilling to knock doors and tell people about the greatest church in the world! So many are hungry for God, just like you. I'm really glad you wrote and I am so happy you're in the family of God! I'm praying for you! Love you!