Note: I was walking out of the garage this week and a florist drove up in my drive-way with a delivery, so I went to see what it was. The Guidroz had sent a beautiful arrangement to us with a "thank you" note. That was so sweet and we appreciate their thoughtfulness.
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Last Weekend
I'm just now getting around to writing about last weekend when our friends, Ronnie and Jerry Ann Guidroz were with us. If you have never been with these wonderful people you are missing out on knowing some of the finest people alive. They are so kind, loving, caring, unselfish, and hospitable! When you have been with them for awhile you know you have been with people who really love God and you. Bro. Guidroz blessed our church with two great messages. Sunday morning he preached "The Spell of the Cross" and Sunday night he preached a masterpiece entitled, "We Don't Need More Money...We Just Need God to Bless What We've Got". He has a unique way of presenting the Word of God and we always enjoy his messages. Sis. Guidroz spoke in PrimeLIFE, my Sunday School class. She did a wonderful job of presenting Jesus and making us WANT to have "A Heart Like God's Heart". We were all touched with the sincerity of her words. You could feel God's heart as she spoke. We got to have lunch with them before they left on Monday. I hated to see them go, but I knew I couldn't keep them here. They are very busy doing the Lord's work, so they had to leave. Thank you Bro. and Sis. Guidroz for coming to Wichita Falls and blessing all of us with your ministry.
Note: I was walking out of the garage this week and a florist drove up in my drive-way with a delivery, so I went to see what it was. The Guidroz had sent a beautiful arrangement to us with a "thank you" note. That was so sweet and we appreciate their thoughtfulness.
Note: I was walking out of the garage this week and a florist drove up in my drive-way with a delivery, so I went to see what it was. The Guidroz had sent a beautiful arrangement to us with a "thank you" note. That was so sweet and we appreciate their thoughtfulness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is a beautiful blog~I'm loving this great reading! (((((HUGS))))) sandi
Awwww....now that made me a little homesick. The Guidroz are awesome people!
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com
Thanks for for the kind words. We had a great time. You were so kind to us. I wonder who those OLD people are in those pictures...ha.
Jerry Ann, you're welcome. We had a great time! Old? I don't see any OLD people! LOL! LOVE YOU!
Sandi, thank you! I hope you return often.
Ronda, you shouldn't have moved off to California! LOL! You're just too far away from TEXAS. Love you!
What a lovely post that truly shows how wonderful friends can be.
Post a Comment