Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Friends for Life

Before going to sleep last night I checked my email messages to see if anything had come in during the last few hours.  My eyes fell on an email address that I was familiar with and I knew it was from a very special lady.  She had been thinking of me and wanted to check to see how I was doing.  I cannot tell you the warm feeling that filled my heart as I read her words.  I will just say, her message to me was "right in time" for the moment.

I am thankful for the life-long friends I have.  Since they have been part of my whole life they know me about as good as I know myself.  They seem to always have the words to say and know when to say them.  I'm thankful that even though I may not talk to them everyday, they can feel in their heart what is going on in mine.  They are TRUE FRIENDS that will stay with you through the ups and downs of life.

Thank you, DEAR Friend...for your sweet email.  You know who you are and I'm so appreciative of your words, your life, and your love.

If you have a friend (s) that you have known most of your life why don't you write them a note and let them know you're thinking of them.  They just might need to "hear your voice" tonight. 

To ALL my friends...THANK YOU for loving me the way you do.  You are all very special to me. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to click the Like button!! Your words are so true.