Friday, August 05, 2011

Someone Is Praying

This evening I walked into our home after being gone for several hours. As I was walking through my living room I was greeted by the presence of God! It was as if He was saying, "Hello, I'm glad you're here." I was very happy to "see" Him, too. As the evening went on I heard my husband as he talked to the Lord. He was thanking Him for being so good to us and for keeping His hand on us. I haven't asked him if He might have felt the Lord's presence as I did earlier, but I have a feeling he probably did.

I have a beautiful piano sitting in my living room. I love to sit down and play. Sometimes I feel drawn to it more than at other times, and tonight was one of those nights, so I sang...

"It is no secret what God can do.
What He's done for others He'll do for you.
With arms wide open He'll pardon you.
It is no secret what God can do."


I tried to remember all the words to the verses, and failed on some of them, but I still enjoyed singing the song. What a message there is in it. It doesn't matter to God what condition you are in when you come to Him, He's just happy to see you when you acknowledge your need of Him.

I then sang...

"And...He walks with me and He talks with me.
And He tells me I am His own.
And the joy we share as we tarry there.
None other has ever known."


I could keep singing to you tonight in this blog post, but I just wanted to say that I enjoyed my time with Him tonight.

While getting ready to go to bed the thought came to me. "I wonder if someone has been praying for me?" Then another song came to mind:

"Someone is praying for you. Someone is praying for you.
When you feel you're all alone and your heart could break in two.
Remember, someone is praying for you."


Yes, I believe someone has been praying for me. There is a peace that passes all understanding in my heart tonight. Tomorrow is the 10th year since Mother passed away, but for some reason I don't feel the sadness I have been feeling over the last couple of weeks. I do believe it's because "Someone has been praying for me."

"Thank you God for my friends and those who love me enough to pray. YOU have been so good to me! Bless my friends, in Jesus Name...Amen!"

Dear Friend...if you feel all alone, and you feel like no one cares...remember there are friends who are praying for you! Your name has come to their mind and they have prayed especially for YOU! Now...just lean back and rest in His arms and let Him fill you with PEACE!

No comments: