This week, we are enjoying a few days in Colorado. It has been absolutely beautiful weather and we are enjoying all the gorgeous scenery! I am always so impressed with how God made such a beautiful world! I'll never understand how someone could say "there is no God". When I get home I will add some pictures to my blog so you can see where we have been. Of course, pictures never tell how gorgeous it really is, but I must say I have some good ones, thanks to my iPhone 4. I have been very pleased at how good the pictures have turned out while using the camera on my phone. (I'm not advertising for Apple, but... :-)
I hope you are having a great week! Cast all your care on the Lord, because He cares for you!
1 comment:
Glad you are having a wonderful holiday. You should get the instagram app. It's sort of like twitter, but you share photos and you can upload them instantly right from your phone. It is great! You can also get an app called pic frame that allows you to put up to four pictures in one frame, save the frame to your camera roll library and then go into instagram and post the frame. That way you can upload four photos at a time. If you join, my username is holmessellshomes so you can see what it looks like. :))
Post a Comment