I said this morning that I would be back to post later, but "later" is now, so I will need to do it...later...like maybe...tomorrow. If tomorrow gets here! Who knows...Jesus might decide to come tonight and if He does I will not be around to blog! I'll be happy to let someone else blog about the "rapture of the church"!
So...until I can sit down and blog, or until I meet you on streets of gold...goodnight! Love you all!
1 comment:
Good Morning Sis Elms,
I have to add to your saying about the Rapture, I had told a friend in the church, "see you in the Morning" her response was, "yes, unless the rapture takes place and in that case I will meet you at my momma's mansion and we will allhead to the crystal sea and dangle our feet and catch up on lost times" her momma passed away 3 years ago, this coming sunday. GOD BLESS YOU SISTER ELMS, I hope one day before the Rapture takes place I will be a blessed person and meet you face to face, I will take you to Foster's Freeze. :)
Cheri Bagato from Glendale AZ
Post a Comment