Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Favorite Time

It has begun...My favorite time of the year! This is the time when the Texas District is buzzing with activity. Texas Women's Conference has already "come and gone", and we had a fantastic time! I've been occupied with preparing to speak at a Ladies Tea in Gladewater, our fifth granddaughter being born, AND speaking at the conference, so I haven't been taking any time to blog. I've had a few people ask me WHEN I am going to blog again, so I think I better get busy! I have so much to blog about and feel a little overwhelmed with the task! Please be patient with me. I will do my best to blog about everything.

I hope you are all doing well. I'm doing great! This day is beautiful! I have much to thank God for...so many wonderful blessings...(yes, I am singing). I enjoy waking up to the birds singing, lawns being mowed, and all the beautiful sounds of spring. I am definitely blessed! My life is beautiful, because God is in it! I can't imagine what it would be like without Him.

I will be back to blog a little later, hopefully today/tonight. I've got to run for now. Remember...THIS is the day the LORD has made...REJOICE!

No comments: