Again, I'm coming to you to ask you to "not give up" coming to my blog. June has been an extremely busy month, so I haven't had the time to sit and "blog". I am looking forward to sitting down with my computer and filling in the blanks about what's been going on, soon. So...while I'm asking you to "not give up" on ME, let me just add a little encouragement.....
Don't give up on your walk with God.
Don't give up on your promise from God.
Just keep on going!
Keep on praying!
Keep on believing!
HE will answer when He knows the time is "right" for YOU!
2 comments:
Thank you Sis Elms for the encouraging words, you always seem to know what to say to everyone. God Bless, Cheri Bagato
Ahhhh...Sis. Elms, I love it when I turn to your blog and there's an answer I have prayed and asked God for or even questions I have asked of Him and there's the answer in your blog!!! So thankful for your sensitivity to the Holy Ghost. Love you!!!!!!
Post a Comment