I just sat down in my "easy chair" at home to check my email, read the news, and relaxed a few minutes before going to bed. I then opened Facebook to see what was happening with my friends, and for some reason this scripture came to me very strong:
"TRUST IN THE LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding..." These words kept coming to me and I started to write it on my Facebook Status Update, but felt compelled to open my blog and post it here. Evidently, someone who reads my blog is needing to read these words! It doesn't matter if I know you or not, but if you're the one who needed this tonight/in the morning, then know God LOVES you SO MUCH and wants you to know to TRUST HIM! The scripture continues..."in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths."
I am going to close for now. I think I will be able to go to sleep since I have given to you what Jesus wanted you to hear.
5 comments:
Thank you Sister Elms, I needed this. Thank you for listening to GOD and allowing HIM to use you to encourage others, God Bless,
Love you,
Cheri Bagato
Glendale Az.
Thank you.
Thank you Sis Elms.
I am sure it will fit a lot of people right now but for me, the last month I have had 4 major changes. I started asking God where are you? We prayed before we made any decisions and feel totally alone with all the changes. One change I gave up something I worked so hard for since I was a teenager and now I feel so confused. I kept asking God to just some how let us know we are still following His plan. I have cried every night until yesterday. I told my husband I felt myself slipping into depression. Thank you for your sensitivity. You do know who I am but I wish to stay anonymous. I need prayer more than ever. I can't describe the hurt that caused me to walk away from my dream. I feel my faith and trust in God slipping away. I know He knows what is best for us but right now it is so hard, I can't see where all of this could be for the good, just a lot of hurt and pain. I don't understand why He won't step in and help us. I am sorry to vent. I just could really use prayer. It's the in-between that is so hard.
Dear Anonymous...I read your comment earlier today, but I'm just now getting to answer you. I want you to know that I have been praying for you today! God is with you! "Cast ALL your cares on HIM for He cares for YOU"! I am sorry you are going through this difficult time, but HOLD ON and BE FAITHFUL! You will see clearer on the "other side of the storm". Blessings to you.
Post a Comment