Wednesday, July 07, 2010

High Tech Mimi

I had to jump on here tonight and say...I'm glad I am a high-tech Mimi! LOL! I found out late, but in time to log-on to Louisiana Camp Meeting to hear Pastor Anthony Mangun preach about taking our families to Heaven! I have claimed my family for God through the years, but I continue to claim them! I don't plan on ANYTHING taking them away from the Truth they have been taught and have lived. In Jesus Name...we WILL meet on the streets of gold.

Click HERE to listen Louisiana Camp Meeting Services. You will be blessed!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Thanks so much for this link, Sis. Elms!! Yes, above all else, our families must be ready to meet the Lord!

Linda Elms said...

You're so welcome! I hope you could log in and hear the service tonight. I was not able to since we attended the Spanish Camp Meeting tonight, but God was there, too. Had a great time!