Thursday, June 04, 2009

Two Gorgeous Ladies At "Tea"

Last week Mandy had a Mother Daughter Tea. I was unable to go, so Misty from Balch Springs sent me these pictures, so I could see how beautiful it was. Here are just three of the pictures she sent me. I absolutely LOVE these two GORGEOUS "ladies"!

Mandy and Alayna
Mandy showing Alayna how to "fix her hot tea". She is an AWESOME MOTHER! Mandy has always amazed me with the "teaching and training" of her "little ladies". Thank you, Mandy! Here is Alayna enjoying her "cup of tea". So precious!
THANK YOU for the pictures, Misty! I really appreciate and love them. The "Mother Daughter Tea" looked heavenly. Of course, I knew it would be with your "Sis. Elms" being there and planning it. She's an incredible Pastor's Wife! I know you already have experienced her talents and love her. You couldn't have a more loving Pastor's Wife. I'm glad she's my "daughter"! I can't say enough good about her....and that's the truth!

P.S. Mandy made Alayna's outfit! Good job, Mandy!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Mandy is so talented, that dress is adorable:)

Ashley said...

Aww! I miss these two gorgeous ladies.

Tracie Smith said...

So precious! Thanks for sharing with all of us. I know you miss your girls.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you, Tracie! Yes, I DO miss my girls! Can't wait to see them at Camp Meeting. I'm also looking forward to seeing my friends there!! Love you!

janet anglin said...

Absolutely precious!