Thursday, May 28, 2009

You MUST Go READ!

Hello everyone! A lot of you who read my blog, also reads Ronda and Karla's blog, but I know some of you do not. If you have been raised in Pentecost, or are a PK, you NEED to go read Ronda's blog from a couple of days ago. I didn't realize until this morning that she had written about "Memories" and I have been smiling ever since I read this morning. LOL! You will definitely ENJOY the walk "Down Memory Lane".

Have a wonderful day enjoying your "memories". You might even want to share them with someone and make them SMILE!!!

I'm off to make more "memories". I'm going to eat lunch with my son, Jonathan!

5 comments:

iluv2prshim said...

Thanks for the add. :) I keep laughing at all the different comments about everyone's experiences. Ha!

vicki said...

I loved Ronda's blog on changing words around on old songs. But, I don't know if I should try that or not, and I'm sure you know what I mean. I have so many fond memories of summers in California with my best friend. One thing about it, summers were never dull, were they? Love you and your family so much!! See you at camp meeting!!

Linda Elms said...

Ronda, you're welcome! I've enjoyed all the stories, too!!! LOL!

Linda Elms said...

Vicki! I can't believe you're actually coming to Camp Meeting!!!! I'm so excited! About "changing your words around", I think you better just stick to saying the "real words". LOL! I'll never forget all the fun times we had in California when you would come to visit. One of the trips I will ALWAYS remember is when we went to Disneyland! LOL! Oh...those were the days. 'Tis a pity that we can't do that same trip over!:) Love you and will see you in a week.

Karen said...

Well, well...I wouldn't take nothing for my jersey cow...gotta get my milk somehow!!!

So funny!!

Thanks for the memories!