Sunday, January 25, 2009

To Let You Know

I was asked tonight if everything is okay. Others have mentioned that I haven't been blogging "again". One friend told me that I needed to put something else on my blog. :) Let me say, "I am doing fine." We have been VERY BUSY and by the time we got to the motel or back home I was too tired to blog!!! I do appreciate the concern shown to me by my friends. It makes me feel good inside to know that you care. I hope to be blogging again soon! Have a great day..."This is the day the Lord has made!"

9 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I enjoyed "briefly" seeing you @ BOTT. I'll be glad when you can slow down and blog more. You always have things to say that blesses me. I don't mean that selfishly like I need you & others you are with doesn't. The typed word sometimes doesn't come across like you are thinking!

Love you!

Tracie Smith said...

My niece, Madeline, was so excited that she met "Sis. Elms"! Isn't she a doll?

Anonymous said...

Sis. Elms, I was so glad to meet you at the Bible Quiz Tourament. I enjoy reading your blog. Maybe you can come to my church soon so I can talk with you some more.

Love,
Madeline

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

Well it looks like Maddy is now our minister planning director...

Good job Maddy....

Anonymous said...

Its been a great day in church! Glad we shared it together! Lord Bless you and REST! Sis. Deb from B

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Great to see you and Ronda at BOTT. You are in my prayers. I love you. I got to see Karla and Ronda after you left, and saw Linda the last night. I moved around a little bit..LOL.

Misti Ferguson said...

Yay Maddy-girl! I've been wanting Pastor to reschedule Bro. and Sis. Elms, too! Maybe that will happen soon...it was good to see you at BOTT, Sis. Elms!

Linda Elms said...

Tracie, it was nice getting to at least say "hi" at BOTT! I wish we could have spent a little more time with each other. :( Yes, Madeline is a doll! I'm going to post a picture of us soon.

Madeline, it was wonderful meeting you! I can't wait to see you again sometime. Maybe it will be SOON, if you can talk your Pastor into scheduling us. LOL!

Bro. Smith, I just had to say what I said to Madeline. She's doing a good job of being "planning minister" of your church! LOL!

Jerry Ann, it was wonderful seeing you, also! Too bad we didn't have time to go eat and visit. Maybe next time...Love you!

Misti, it was also good seeing you at BOTT! It was a great conference!!!

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Debbie, the weekend was wonderful and I enjoyed seeing you. You're a very sweet lady!