We are at conference so I haven't seen him, but will in a little while at the Elms' Family Reunion. (Andrew and Mandy we miss you!)
Jonathan, it is so great being your Mother. Dad and I love seeing you around conference visiting with other ministers. We are blessed and so proud of you for the man of God you have become, and for the life you live!!
Have a GREAT DAY! WE LOVE YOU!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
A Big Happy Birthday to Daddy all the way from Beaumont!! We Love you! Savanna and Scarlet and The Bearce Family!
Happy Birthday Dude! Aunt Linda, I'm very happy that you have been able to walk without mishap the last couple of days! Progress comes in small steps! Haha. Love ya'll see ya in a few weeks.
7 comments:
A Big Happy Birthday to Daddy all the way from Beaumont!! We Love you! Savanna and Scarlet and The Bearce Family!
Happy Birthday Jonathan! My how you've grown up to be a fine young man of God!! We hope your birthday is the best you've ever had!!
Happy Birthday Jonathan!! I failed to remember that yours and Drew's Birthdays are so close together.
Keep my Pop's in line. He thinks the world of you!! Keep up the great work in Beaumont.
Eric Bolenbaucher
Happy Birthday, Jonathan!!! May your day be blessed!
Happy Birthday, Jon!!! Love you and am super proud to be your "favorite" aunt. LOl
Happy Birthday Jon!!! We love you!
Happy Birthday Dude! Aunt Linda, I'm very happy that you have been able to walk without mishap the last couple of days! Progress comes in small steps! Haha. Love ya'll see ya in a few weeks.
Post a Comment