Saturday, October 04, 2008

Blog? What's That?

My title tells it all!  :)  This is how I am feeling as I get ready for bed tonight.  I feel like I have abandoned my "blog"!  It has become a "good friend" as I've written my thoughts and memories on its pages over the past months.  Since I haven't been writing a lot lately, I feel like I need to apologize for not being a "good friend" to my blog. Do ya'll ever feel that way, or am I just "a little on the crazy side"?  LOL!  Well, it's going to have to wait a few more hours for me to tell of the happenings this week, because I'm going to get some rest.  

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Be sure and check back often.  If I haven't made a post by the time you "visit me" again, then at least it helps my "blog count" go UP!  :)  


4 comments:

Kassie said...

Now you see why I'm always apologizing for being "unfaithful". LOL :)

Christina said...

I know what you mean here!

Lynn said...

I'd say crazy side. :)

Linda Elms said...

Kassie, LOL! You are funny! I understand!

Christina, I'm glad others understand me!

Lynn, I think you're RIGHT! LOL!