Thursday, October 09, 2008

Andrew, Alayna and God's Gift

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW AND ALAYNA!!

Andrew, we could not be more thankful for the man you are! We know this birthday is going to be a "milestone birthday"! Tonight was definitely an answer to prayer for the direction of yours and Mandy's life, and we are thankful God has given you to a wonderful group of people to Pastor. Balch Springs "Greater Apostolic Tabernacle" will thrive and grow under your leadership. CONGRATULATIONS to you and Mandy!  

PASTOR and MRS. ANDREW ELMS
GREATER APOSTOLIC TABERNACLE
Balch Springs, TX!!!
Andrew and Mandy, I can see GREAT THINGS happening in your new field of labor! God knew exactly who He was going to place in this great church, and He will bless you and your people like never before. You have been "tried in the fire" and have come out as "pure gold"! Andrew...what a birthday gift! The title of PASTOR fits you well!

Alayna, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Our little sweetheart girl is growing up! Now, you're going to be moving and having more friends. You're going to love your new church and love having your BIG DADDY as Pastor! You'll make a wonderful Pastor's Daughter! :) Papa and Mimi love you so much and hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!!
I hope you're learning to ride your new bike. I know you will do good on it and it will be so much fun! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON! I hope you got exactly what you wanted!!!! :) Love you!

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats Andrew and Mandy!!! I know God will do great things through your ministry. Oh, and happy birthday Andrew.

Tracie Smith said...

Happy birthday to all! Congrats to you, Bro. & Sis. Elms, for rearing such Godly boys. God does all things well. Mandy will be much closer to her family and to each of you now, too. What an incredible opportunity for Mandy and Andrew.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Andrew and Mandy!! God does all things well! Can't wait to hear all the good things that are going to happen in Balch Springs!!

Love to all of you!!

Patti said...

Congratulations Bro. Andrew and Sis. Mandy. God has a great work for you. Happy Birthday to you and Alayna.

Keith and Carla said...

Congratulations to two wonderful people! I know you will do a great job.

Happy Birthday to Andrew and Alayna!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Bro Andrew and Alayna and Cameron! We're so excited for yall! Love you!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday to Andrew and Alayna! We are excited for what is taking place in your lives as a family. As Sister Elms said, "You have been tried in the fire and come out as pure gold," I must agree. The stand you both have shown through all of this says more about your walk with God than anything possibly could I believe. You are true, real, loving Christians and you have proven this. Thank you both Andrew and Mandy for being who you are! We love you all very much!

janet anglin said...

Sis. Elms, I couldn't be happier for Andrew and Mandy! I can't believe that "little" guy we used to babysit is now a pastor! I know how proud you are for them and have every reason to be.

JAMES said...

Andrew I was sooo excited when you called me with the great news today. I forgot it was yours and Alaynas birthday also. Carmen and I are so thankful that Balch Springs has one of our own and is in great hands.....Wow. Just seems like yesterday you were drinking up all of our milk and eating all our cheese. I know that God will richly bless you and your new church family. Happy Birthday

Kassie said...

Congratulations to Andrew and Mandy and happy birthday to all! :)

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Blessings to the Elms and Cameron.

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Congratulations to all of you. I am so happy for Andrew and Mandy. I know God's blessings is upon them and their ministry.