I'm still ALIVE and WALKING!!! No mishaps today, and I'm having a wonderful time at conference!!!! I will post more when I get a chance. I love you all! Thank you for your prayers, love and concern, and the many laughs about my recent fall.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Glad you're doing good and your fall didn't leave you too injured!! Have a wonderful time at conference and tell my sister hello for me. I wish I was there!! Love you!!
Hello!!! Good Saturday Morning! We know you are busy! I saw you in pics on the UPCI (Apostolic Report) Website. Look under Ladies Brunch! There your are! Very nice! Hope you are having a good time and enjoying the weather? Tell your son, my pastor and lovely wife, hello and we miss them. Love Sis. Deb from Beaumont!
Vicki and Tredway's, thank you for stopping by. I'm doing okay. Thank you!
Sis. Deb, I didn't know I was in the Photo Gallery!! :) Of course, there are camera's everywhere! Thank you for letting me know. I will tell your Pastor hello. Love you!
4 comments:
Glad you're doing good and your fall didn't leave you too injured!! Have a wonderful time at conference and tell my sister hello for me. I wish I was there!!
Love you!!
Hope you have a great time at conference. No more accidents, okay.
Hello!!! Good Saturday Morning! We know you are busy! I saw you in pics on the UPCI (Apostolic Report) Website. Look under Ladies Brunch! There your are! Very nice! Hope you are having a good time and enjoying the weather? Tell your son, my pastor and lovely wife, hello and we miss them. Love Sis. Deb from Beaumont!
Vicki and Tredway's, thank you for stopping by. I'm doing okay. Thank you!
Sis. Deb, I didn't know I was in the Photo Gallery!! :) Of course, there are camera's everywhere! Thank you for letting me know. I will tell your Pastor hello. Love you!
Post a Comment