Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY!

Dad and I want you to have a fantastic, incredible, and AWESOME birthday! We love you!

10 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANDY!!! Wishing you many more! You're beautiful inside and out.

Tracie Smith said...

Happy Birthday, Mandy!!!! I hope you enjoy your day.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Mandy!!

Mandy said...

Thank you all!!! I am having a wonderful day! Someone asked me if I was bothered by the big 30 I said there are so many exiting things happening right now I havn't even thought about it so NO! I love you Mom and Dad Thank you for the well wishes!!!

janet anglin said...

Happy Birthday Mandy and many more to come.

iluv2prshim said...

Happy Birthday, Mandy! We love you BUNCHES!!!!
Uncle Nathan and Aunt Ronda

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! btw, Sis Elms, You keep your blog update very well. Better than anybody I know! Enjoy all the pics.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all for wishing Mandy a Happy Birthday. I talked to her earlier tonight and she said she has had a good day.

Bro. Jeremy, thank you for your comment. Sometimes I feel like I get so far behind and won't get caught up. :) I hope you're doing well.

kathy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece. You're a real sweetheart.

Sis. Elms, I too agree, you do a wonderful job with your blog. I enjoy even when I may not know who it's about. There are times you are so funny, yet other times so inspiring. Always a great mix. lol =)

Kathy

Linda Elms said...

Kathy, thank you! I appreciate your encouraging words.