Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Quick Post

I wanted to write a real quick post before going to sleep tonight and just say I will be posting about our weekend in Deweyville soon. We had a great time and I took some pictures I want to share, so keep watching for them. I have not been able to post today, because we have been on the road to Wichita Falls. We needed to pick up a few things that we've needed so decided to take a FAST trip to get them. Of course, knowing they were having choir practise at the church I got there as quickly as I could to see a few who were still standing around talking. It did me a lot of good to get a lot of hugs and smiles. I will go to sleep tonight with a contentment knowing I am loved!

6 comments:

Madison S. said...

We must have been on the road together LOL!!! Sorry we missed ya!

Roxana said...

I'm glad you got a little bit of a "family fix"! I'm sure they were thrilled to see you too!

Keith and Carla said...

We're only about 2 hours away. Come this way, and we will show you how much you are loved, too!!! See you next week!

Linda Elms said...

Julie, that is too funny! I'm sorry we missed ya'll. We would enjoy seeing you and the family. I'll be around for camp, so I'll see you then.

Roxana, they sure did act like they were happy! :) I'm sure they were. They're great people!

Carla, THANK YOU. I'm sure I will take you up on the offer one day. I love y'all, too!!!! I'm excited about Camp Meeting coming up. I'll see you there!

kathy said...

You know I'll be looking for pics from Deweyville! lol 8)
Glad you had a good time while there and then in WF as well. There's nothing like a good "family fix" is there?

Jana Allard said...

Yes, you are loved.