Friday, June 06, 2008

God's Ways

HAPPY! EXCITED! THANKFUL!

I cannot go into the "reasons" why I am experiencing these emotions, but at the appropriate time I will! Just let me say, "God has done a GREAT thing!"

I'm thankful! I'm happy! I'm excited!

God definitely has EVERYTHING in HIS hands, and He moves in mysterious ways. When He does one thing "here", he does another thing "there" and He places our lives where He wants them!

I'm EXCITED! I'm HAPPY! I'm THANKFUL!

Maybe you get the picture by now? :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

Madison S. said...

YES!!! Its all in the family of God!! And its amazing to see His plan unfold!!! And to know how he takes care of the things held so dear to you :) We love you!!!

Michelle said...

We are happy, excited, and joyful too! Hope you have a great week at camp next week, we would love to read some blog posts about it!

Keith and Carla said...

God HAS done a great thing!!!

Debbie Saiz said...

It's awesome to see how God works!! You have a right to be very excited and proud at the same time!! Go God Go!!!

kathy said...

I'm excited just reading you're excited. I just hope I can stand the anticipation until you can tell why!!! ~8)

Roxana said...

I'm glad the answer is in! Exciting news!!!

Ashley said...

We are happy, excited, and thankful too! Love you bunches!