First, let me say that it's good to be back to my computer for a few minutes! We have been going non-stop since Camp Meeting began and I am making myself sit down for a few minutes to post. I've missed "visiting" with everyone in the "blog world".
As I stated in the previous post, TEXAS Camp Meeting was absolutely phenomenal this year! Every service, every speaker, every praise group and all the musicians did an incredible job of bringing us into the presence of God and leading us to worship and adore Him. The preaching was solid Apostolic preaching. We had our times of rejoicing, re-dedication, "getting the sand out of our shoes" (thank you Bro. Graham) and enjoying messages of separation and truth!!!! I don't know when I have ever been in a camp meeting quite like this one. That is not an overstatement for me. It was just that awesome!
Here are a "few" pictures I took during the week. You would be sitting at your computer a long time if I posted all of them! LOL! I hope you will enjoy these.
Today begins the Crusader Camp! These are the "little kids" and they are swarming all over the camp ground! We are going to have FUN this week! I can't wait to get my "work" done so I can get on the golf cart and go check everything out!!!! Ya'll have a great week and I will be blogging again, when I have a break from all the FUN, FOOD and FELLOWSHIP!
13 comments:
Ahhh...It looks like a great camp. I'm glad you all had a good time. :)
Enjoyed the pics...I only got a few because I kept forgetting my camera... :)
SO, how exactly did you take that picture of yourself praying?? That's talent!
Looks wonderful! So glad to hear all about the great preaching!
I love Camp Meeting!
Continue to have a great time with the Crusaders. Howie will be looking for each of you.
Love ya bunches!!!! =)))
I agree it was a wonderful camp! Kent and I feel it was the best we've had in a long time. There seemed to be great unity which always brings such a powerful demonstration of the Spirit. I enjoyed visiting with you. Maybe we can meet up @ the deer camp before too long! lol
Thanks for posting the pictures! Looks like y'all had a wonderful camp meeting!
I am so glad you all had a great time. I know you will enjoy yourself this week. Little kids are so much fun to be with.
Great pictures! It was good to see y'all!
Sis Elms,
It was SO great to meet you!! You are even more beautiful in person! I was only able to make it to camp on Friday night and it was awesome! I truly enjoyed looking at your pictures! I saw the picture of Brother Baxter. We love him dearly! My husband works for him and we moved here from Indiana with them. They have been so good to us and we consider them family. My daughter is 8 and is on the campgrounds this week! I'm sure she is fine, but I'm missing her!! As she is gone this week though, I am thinking about Friday night's message... I'm going "hide" my daughter!!!!
Ronda, I wish ya'll could have been here! I miss you in TEXAS!!!
Kassie, I'm glad you enjoyed them. I enjoyed playing for the praise group! You did a wonderful job leading us in worship and praise!
Lynn, I figured someone would say something about ME taking that picture. I should have known it would be YOU! LOL! I just have to say it takes a lot of talent to accomplish that!
Tammy, I got my hug from Howie today! He was so sweet. I wish you were here. Love you!
Sis. Smith, it was nice seeing you and talking with you, also. I'm looking forward to the "deer camp experience"! :)
Rochelle, thank you! I made up my mind to look for you when I heard your choir was singing on Friday night! I couldn't believe when you walked right in front of me and sat down across the aisle!!! It was wonderful meeting you. I will look for your daughter this week. I hope I spot her. I read your post about "Bible quizzing" to a friend tonight, and she knows her. Maybe she'll be able to point her out to me. The message Friday night was absolutely wonderful. Every adult needs to hear it! I'm glad ya'll are in TEXAS. It's a great place to be!
Michelle, maybe some year you and your family can be at Camp Meeting. You would enjoy it!
Ashley, I've been enjoying the "kids" today! They are so cute!
Gene, I'm glad ya'll came! I love having ya'll back in TEXAS!!!!
We wanted to go to campmeeting a few days this year, but we couldn't leave Nanny and Papa right now. I'm glad you had a good time. It looked like it was a lot of fun and refreshing.
Thanks for sharing your pictures, Sis. Elms. I took my camera, but got so into the services I forgot to take any pictures! Campmeeting was awesome!!!
Post a Comment