It's been quite busy this week, but I am doing good. God always gives us the strength we need and I'm thankful for that! Bro. Elms and I went to Justin Myer's "going home service" today and the Family visitation last night. We enjoyed staying at Jonathan and Brenda's last night and seeing the girls for a little while. They are growing up way to fast! What sweethearts they are. The service for Justin was filled with the presence of God and there were many friends gathered together to support the Myer's family and their church. We got to visit with many, but had a very special time with the Creekmore's, Shane and his family, and McNeely's. We had a good meal and a lot of fun, talking about the past, and all the fun and wonderful times together.
Terry and Sharla

Shane and Sherene

Bro. and Sis. McNeely

Kaylee

Scarlet and Avery (Avery is Ashley Creekmore's daugher)
5 comments:
I'm so glad you and Bro. Elms were able to visit with Jon, Brenda, the Creekmore's, and the McNeely's but deeply sorry to hear about Justin's death! I know he's in a much better place, and my prayers are certainly with his family. It was so good to hear from you again. I miss ya'll so much!!
We had a really nice time with friends and family. Love you!
I can't believe how "grown-up" Kaylee is! I know I should realize it since Chad is the same age, but when you don't see them you still think they're little.
Glad y'all had a nice time with friends.
It was good to see you at the visitation. We were so sad that we could not get our flights changed so we could go to the service. We flew out Tuesday morning to Savannah and good church last night. You are in our prayers. My love to you and yours.
Karla, I thought the same thing when I saw Kaylee! I couldn't believe my eyes.
Jerry Ann, it was so good seeing ya'll, also. I'm glad you made it safe to your destination. The service for Justin was beautiful!
Post a Comment