Monday, April 07, 2008

Sick Computer

The last I heard, my computer is still laying in the "hospital" in many, many pieces, waiting for the "computer surgeon" to perform surgery and fix it! :) I am anxiously waiting for it to get well! LOL! I know! I know! It's going to be alright, but I will be really glad when I can bring it home. Hopefully, it will get over all the "junk" that attaches to it and will feel like "running" again. The "doctors" who are working on it are very good at taking care of their "patients", so I'm not too worried about it. I want to say a great big thank you to my husband for sharing his computer with me so I can blog. I am trying not to download anything on it so it doesn't "catch a virus". I'm being very careful! Although, I'm starting to really like his computer, so mine better get back soon or he just might have to buy me a NEW ONE! That brings up a good question. If YOU were going to buy a new computer what would you buy? That's simple enough, isn't it? I really would like to hear from my blogging friends on this. Thank you for taking a few minutes to give me your opinion. I'll be listening or should I say "watching" for your intelligent answers.

Oh my! I guess I'm getting really tired of the "waiting room", so I just had to write SOMETHING! Please think of me when you're writing your posts, on your very own computer, and if you want, I give you permission to "feel sorry for me, too"! Have a great day!

11 comments:

Karla said...

Macs don't get sick. ;-)

Anonymous said...

How funny!!!

Don Ryan said...

Sister Holley, Macs may not get sick but they don't play well with others either.

Sony Vaio. I love mine.

Anonymous said...

Sis Elms - My only choice wold be a MacBook - Bro J Elms will tell you I LOVE MINE - I run Microsoft Word:Mac 2008 & have no trouble going between Mac & PC with files on Microsoft Word - I do not have the program to run windows BUT that is coming soon - yes, it takes some getting used to the Mac world verses the PC world but it is worth the time & energy - yes Sis Holley, the "don't get sick" part is wonderful - - - Robbi

Madison S. said...

Sis Karla Said it correct Macs don't get sick!!!! I have both a pc and a Mac The pc is a 17inch monitor but I love my little 13inch mac more(both being laptops) No i am not spoiled to those who do not know my husband is one of those computer doctors!!! Madison says she will loan you her laptop if yours does not get well soon :) Todd has the latest Macbook and it can be either windows or mac the best of both worlds!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Well, my Dell 19-in laptop got sick and went to the hospital, and while being repaired I bought an HP 19-in. After using both, I like the Dell much better - but that's my preference.

Karla said...

Bro. Ryan - that's why you buy the new Mac with a dual processor (laptops and desktops) - then you get the best of both worlds and aren't "stuck" with only a pc. ;-)

Keith and Carla said...

I have had Macs and other pcs - I'd take a Mac anyday!!!

Linda Elms said...

This is getting really interesting! :) I thought for sure I would have a lot of people write about their love with PC's but that hasn't happened yet. I will keep reading if you keep writing. LOL! I'm really glad to know how you all are feeling, especially those who have used both systems. Which I think most of you have.

I do have a question....If PC's get sick more, if they are in the same "house" with Mac's, how does the Mac keep from catching the "virus" from PC?

Gene Holley said...

You know my thoughts. :-)

Linda Elms said...

Yes Gene, I know your thoughts! LOL! But, you need to answer my question in my last comment. :)