Sunday, April 06, 2008

One Baptized, Two Filled with the Holy Ghost!

We had wonderful services this weekend! Bro. and Sis. Henry were with us and God did marvelous things! This morning we baptized one young lady in Jesus Name and she received the Holy Ghost tonight! We also had the mother of one of our ladies receive the Holy Ghost! There was REJOICING in Life Tabernacle as God worked miracles in the hearts of these two ladies! We are bubbling over with the awesomeness of God!

16 comments:

Jana Allard said...

We, too, had great services. We had a bus kid's parents come this morning and the mom got the Holy Ghost. It is so exciting to see new babies born into the family of God.

Karla said...

SO AWESOME!! Glad to hear the good news!

Gene Holley said...

That's incredible! Send the rain down Lord!

Sheree said...

When we tuned in tonight to listen live to your worship service I knew it was going to be a good service. I'm glad to hear the good report

Keith and Carla said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sis Elms, It was an awesome service!!! I wasn't feeling well Sunday morning but after that morning service I knew I could not and would not miss the night service.
I received an awesome blessing and I know everyone else feels the same.
Dena

iluv2prshim said...

That's great! I love to see people born into the Kingdom.

Tredway Tales said...

What an awesome time us Pentecostal's are having. We had a wonderful service last night also. God moved in such a mighty way as our church praised the Lord and invited in his presence. We even had our little kids running around the pews. It was great!

janet anglin said...

You are so right, Sis. Elms. Words can't describe what we felt in church last night!!! When I think about it, I get excited all over again. I KNOW that there are many others in Wichita Falls that will be receiving the Holy Ghost very soon. I just feel it in my bones!

Kevin Hopper said...

Awesome! We prayed a young man through and later I found out that I had preached his Dad's funeral several years ago. We lost touch with the family when they moved but last night he was in service and made his heart right with God!

Linda Elms said...

I LOVE hearing all the great reports! God is moving all over the world, and I'm glad we're all a part of a great harvest of souls!

Tracie Smith said...

Love the good report! We experienced Pentecost, too. A soldier from Iraq was home and filled with the Holy Ghost!

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Smith, that is WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing with me. I love what God is doing in "these last days"!

Madison S. said...

Go see my blog for my miracle report!

Linda Elms said...

Julie, I read your blog and that is a wonderful report! I left you a comment.

Debbie Saiz said...

Great report!!! We rejoice with you in all that God is doing in Wichita Falls!!!