Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tonight

TWO young men RECEIVED the Holy Ghost, and ONE of them was baptized tonight! We had a "mighty rushing wind" of the Holy Ghost sweeping our service! It was INCREDIBLE! THANK YOU, JESUS!

Also, if any of you tried to leave a "Comment" on the last post about our New Hospitality Room, please go do so. Somehow, the "COMMENTS Setting" had been changed, to "Don't Allow". I do not know how that happened. I'm sorry for the problem.

10 comments:

Gayla said...

Great News!! Hallelujah!!

Keith and Carla said...

Sis. Elms, we had a service like that this morning! In fact, Keith preached about the wind of the Holy Ghost. Awesome news about the 2 receiving this wonderful experience!!!

iluv2prshim said...

Great Report! AWESOME!

Karla said...

Awesome!! So.. that makes 4 in two weeks if I'm keeping up correctly!!!

Gene Holley said...

Incredible! We are so happy for Life Tabernacle!

Tracie Smith said...

Incredible! I'm excited with you!

Cheri said...

This is awesome, I love to hear when GOD works, thank you for sharing, God Bless

Karen J. Hopper said...

Praise the Lord!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

There is revival in the land!!!

Anonymous said...

The angels are rejoicing in heaven! And I am, too! Praise God!