Saturday, April 26, 2008

Prayer

Thank you all for your prayers! We are doing "ok". I can't say we're doing "good", but that will come. We have accomplished a lot this week, and for that I am thankful. We still have a lot to do! Right now it's like we're walking in a "fog", because we can't see our way clearly, but we know God is walking ahead of us and showing us the way.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

You are constantly in our prayers. We love you both and will miss y'all so much!

Keith and Carla said...

I'm missing you, too, and I'm not even at home! Love you!!!

Patti said...

We are praying for you, and you will be greatly missed, even though you will be just down the road, a few hours away. Love you

janet anglin said...

Sometimes change is fun and exciting, and other times it's not. Always remember that you'll ALWAYS be loved and missed by your Life Tabernacle family. You and Bro. Elms have poured your heart and soul into the work of God here in Wichita Falls, so your emotions are perfectly normal. We are praying daily for strength for you both. WE LOVE Y'ALL so much!!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

You are in our prayers. We love you

Tracie Smith said...

Transitions are hard for me. I'm the kind that would rather just 'get it over with'!

Anonymous said...

These days you are walking by faith, not by sight. Close your eyes and let Jesus lead you in the spirit. Imagine your hand in His as He leads you through, what you can only see, the "fog". Trust Him to lead you. He sees the way that you can't.

Kevin Hopper said...

We are praying for you!

Tredway Tales said...

Sis. Elms,
There is a song on my CD that God gave me when I was walking through one of the darkest valley's of my life, it is called "I Want To Know Your Way". The chorus says "I Want To Know Your Way Lord, I Want To Know Your Way, Every step I take, every move I make, I want to know your way". I don't know if you have heard it before, but I think you might be encouraged by the words. If you would like to hear it, I will send you a CD. We continue to pray for you and Bro. Elms during this time of transition.