Tonight I will lay my head on the pillow and sleep well. We have gone through a lot more boxes, and I'm getting things sorted out. I'm actually starting to enjoy throwing things in the TRASH! LOL! I talked to the realtor today, and it's very possible I have a buyer for my house! Ya'll PRAY, PRAY, PRAY! I will know more tomorrow. It would be wonderful to sell before leaving town. Our God is in the business of answering prayers, and giving us the "desires of our heart", so I am thanking Him for selling our home! I will keep you updated!
As far as my emotions....I've done much better today. Somehow it's starting to sink in and I'm moving forward, inch by inch. :) I may be in a corner crying tomorrow, but tonight my heart feels happier. I have no doubt about our move, and the will of God in our lives. I have the assurance He is taking care of us.
8 comments:
WOW!! If you sell your house this quickly - just WOW!! God is so awesome and knows just where we are!!
Isn't this just like our God? Just the prospect is incredible. I will share this with Kent and we will make it a matter of prayer.
I know, Karla! Just....WOW! I can't wait to see what happens!
Sis. Smith, you said it right, too. "Just the prospect is incredible"! I feel the same way! Thank you all for praying. We appreciate it!
Oh, Sister Elms, your words bring back feelings from two years ago when we came here. I just thought I was crazy for being so up and down with my emotions, but I guess it is just normal. Just don't stay in the corner for long when you find yourself there, LOL! I pray for you both to have a smooth transition. We hate to see you go, but are very happy for you. I can't say it enough, but you are two wonderful people. Also, praying God does something with your house soon, and we know he will! When you follow God's will everything works out in his way and his time. Love you!
AMEN to all these comments! This brings back memories when my dad lived at the lake, and he wanted to sell his home there and move back to town. I asked him if he thought God could do anything, and he said he knew God could, so I said, "Daddy, let's pray that God will send you a buyer this week." Well, you can figure out the rest. God not only sent him a buyer THAT WEEK, but he got more for his home than he ever expected to receive!! God knows what He's doing, even with a backslidden father. He still remembers that incident to this day. We will be praying with you and Bro. Elms about this matter.
When we got ready to move to Bullard from Wichita Falls, our house was on the market for only 24 hours when it sold. God can do it! You're in our prayers, as well as the church.
WE enjoyed seeing you! Just remember our Great BIG God has all our little bitty things in His hands. They may be heavy burdens for us but for him they are lighter than a feather and easy to move! I believe it will happen because we have a right on time God! We LOVE YA"LL BUNCHES!
Christina,Janet, Bro. Prince and Julie, thank you for your kind, encouraging words. Every one of them mean so much!!! Love you all!
Post a Comment