Monday, November 26, 2007
So Cute!
I know I talk a lot about my family and grandkids, but I've got to tell you what happened tonight! The dynamics of "family" is different in each home, but I'm sure there are "family secrets" that all of us have. So, tonight we were eating after service with Bro. Henry, Andrew and Mandy, Alayna and Ashlyn. As we were visiting I saw Alayna whisper something to Mandy, and Mandy answered, "I don't know. We'll see." I knew it was something Alayna wanted to do, so I asked her. "Alayna, what are you wanting to do?" Usually, she tells me, but this time she shook her head and said, "It's just a little of our business!" LOL! I said, "Ok. That's fine." I wasn't about to ask her and dig around her little mind to find out what their "business" was!!!! You know, there are just some places even Mimi's aren't suppose to tread. Mandy saw me laughing and she ask me what it was that Alayna had said. I told her and of course we all chuckled. We didn't want to embarrass her or make her think she had done something "stupid", so we didn't make a big deal out of it. It was a great example of a child being taught the proper etiquette of "family"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She's a mess! But the "smartest" mess anyone will ever see. LOL!!!!!
Too Cute! She's at that age where she likes "secrets". I love it.
Oh Alayna, you are just too much!
I meant that in a good way, we love you!
"Mommy are you ever going to blog again?" Seems like something she might ask....Yes, Mandy?? :}
Post a Comment