Sunday, June 24, 2007
Hello Blogworld!
I just wanted to write and say hello to all my friends out there (wherever "there" is). I know life can get a little tough at times, but God is there to help you through it. Hold on just a little longer for He will return someday and we will no longer have to go through the trials of this life. I wanted to say that first. Now, I want to say that today has been a great day! Not that anything happened out of the ordinary, but that everything was "normal". Just living life, enjoying my kids, grandkids, and friends. Living with my husband! :) Eating tacos, guacamole, chips, refried beans, salad, cheese, red onions, sour cream, hot sauce and Diet Coke!! UMMMMMM....GOOD! Isn't life grand and God good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Well... now I'm gonna have to fix tacos on Monday!! Sounds so good! Glad today was a good day. Love you!
Enjoy them! Wish you would have been here to eat some today. Love you!
Funny it was burritos in Fl! God is GREAT...no mater what!!!! Love ya!!
Yummm...those tacos sound really good right now!
Nothing like Sis. Elm's taco's yum yum! When is taco night??? LOL
Your tacos are the BEST! Come out here and fix me some. I'll even grate the cheese. LOL
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com
Good Morning Sis Elms, From Glendale Arizona, I just wanted you to know that your "blog" always makes my day, you are such an encourager to the ones that read your life that you share with the BlogWorld, thank you for being an example even to the ones that don't know you YET, maybe one day I will just show up in Witicha Falls, and be blessed to know you all there. For you and your family for Preaching the Word of God and holding the standards of the church High. May the LORD Bless you and your family. Love you, Cheri,
Roxana, isn't there something that says, "great minds run in the same channel"? :)
Carla, I'm making myself hungry! lol
Ronda, I would LOVE to cook taco's for you! Remember when I cooked them at Camp Meeting in our motorhome for just us and you and Nathan, and before it was over we had 9 people in there eating tacos? LOL! That was so much fun! I wish we could do it again!!!!
Cheri, THANK YOU for your sweet comments. I would love to meet you sometime. I have so much fun staying in contact with old friends, and making new ones. God bless you!
Mmmm...I brought leftover lasagna for lunch, but you've got me hungry for some great TexMex!
Hello David! Good to hear from you. Hope you find some good TexMex soon. :) My husband and I LOVE mexican food...as you can tell.
Post a Comment