Saturday, June 30, 2007

Update and More Pictures

1. GOD IS GOOD.....ALL THE TIME.....ALL THE TIME.....GOD IS GOOD!!
2. THE SUN IS SHINING! (Pray there will be NO MORE RAIN)
3. MY HOUSE IS STILL DRY!
4. The city truck took us in and....WE EMPTIED THE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER!
5. PUT SANDBAGS AT THE OTHER ENTRANCES OF THE HOUSE (just in case)!
6. THE WATER HASN'T RISEN MUCH IN THE LAST SEVERAL HOURS!

We took a few more pictures while in our neighborhood, so you could get an idea of what is happening with us.


We need to pray for the people who have flooded homes and businesses. It's sad!
Thank you all for your love and care!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, that is unbelievable! I'm so glad yall's house is okay, we are praying for no more rain. Hope you'll be home as soon as possible.

Roxana said...

I'm having flashbacks of hurricane Katrina looking at this! I'm thankful you and your house are okay!!! hate that the church was damaged, though.

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! I'm glad you guys are ok. Hope you get home real soon.
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com

Karla said...

I know you are actually taking these pictures, and you're actually seeing it for yourselves -- but it's so hard to believe!!! Glad your house is okay and y'all are too.

Christina said...

Man, this is news to us. We have been gone since Thursday so we have not seen anything until your pictures, and I don't think we have looked at the news since we left. We had really hoped everything was calming down and not up though! Hope you can get home soon and everygthing will be fine, in Jesus name.

Keith and Carla said...

I can't believe what I'm seeing in these pictures! Keep us informed. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the water didn't make it to your home. The inconvenience being out of your home is nothing compared to what could've been.

Hopefully the heavy rains have subsided for awhile. I feel for the people who are suffering home and business damage.

Thank you Lord for the sunshine!
Glad ya'll are safe!
Kathy

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all for your concern and prayers! We're doing fine. Although, we will be glad to be back at "home". We don't know when that will be, yet. Just keep praying there is NO MORE RAIN!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

We've been in Indiana since we left our camp at San Antonio and I haven't checked your blog until today. We will be praying for you all. I'm so glad all is well with you all.

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad to hear from you Jerry Ann. You're always a wonderful friend. Love you!