Thursday, September 29, 2011

I DID IT!

As I am typing the last few pages of my blog are printing!  YES!  Now, I can relax a little knowing that I have a "hard copy" of some of my life.  I never dreamed it would take so much time to just PRINT!  Now, all I need to do is get some binders to put all these pages in.  That is on my agenda for tomorrow...well, I guess it is already "tomorrow".  Goodnight...or...Goodmorning! 

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Good to see you blogging more! I LOVE my blog, too. For a while, I didn't keep up with mine, either. I guess because of FB and sometimes I feel like I don't have anything to write that anyone would care about. BUT, I've found that it makes me happy. I LOVE to write. And someone recently told me that they felt the Lord nudge them to tell me I am SUPPOSED to write. What about? Who knows...but maybe I'll get there. Randy laughs at me because I get so excited when someone new follows my blog, especially someone I don't know from Adam. lol Anyway, keep it up! OH - and you probably already knew this, but there are companies who actually will make an actual book from your blog. I've checked into doing this. I'd like to do it when we are finished remodeling our house. Love you. :)

Linda Elms said...

Kassie, I'm glad to "be back"! :-) I totally understand how writing makes you happy. I understand the excitement when someone let's you know they are reading your blog and enjoying it. I also LOVE when people comment on my blog. It helps me know I'm connected with others. Please keep writing! I really enjoy reading your blog! I hope you never stop writing.

About the companies that make books out of blogs...I'm afraid my blog would cost me BOTH arms and BOTH legs to have it printed. LOL! But, I might look into it again.

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you! Love you!