Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Been Working Hard

For some time I have been wanting to organize my blog and put it into binders, so today, I have been printing my blog.  It is taking hours to do all of this and I'm not even close to being done, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.  So far I've printed all of 2009, part of 2008 and have 2006, 2007, 2010, and 2011 to print.  :-)  Whew!  I'm excited about getting it all done, and now that I'm "on a roll" I don't want to stop until it's finished.  I am really amazed at how much I've blogged over the last 5 years.  I love going back and seeing what all has happened, but now I'm kicking myself a little for not blogging as much in 2010 and 2011.  Life got so busy and a little crazy at times, so I didn't sit down and blog as much as I did in the previous years.  Printing all of my blog is going to cost me a "small fortune", but at least I will have it. Then...MAYBE I can start organizing some of my thoughts I've written into a book.  I'm not going to hold my breath, but that is my hearts desire.  I've heard someone say..."Dreams come true if you don't oversleep."

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I sure would love for you to write a book, I've always wanted you too:)

Linda Elms said...

Michelle, you're sweet! I'm still thinking about it. Thank you for the encouragement. Love you!