I'm stopping by for a few words tonight. I do not have the time to write about all that has been going on this weekend, so I will just say we have had an incredible time in Los Angeles with Bernard and Sandy Elms as we celebrated their 40 Year Church Anniversary. I will write about it more when I can post a few pictures.
We are on our way home. I hated to leave all our loved ones that live in California! It makes me sad thinking we won't see them for quite some time, but we must journey on. This month is very busy for us, but I really wouldn't have it any other way.
I trust you will have a great week! If you think of it when you pray, please breathe a prayer for us while we are on the road. We want God's hand of protection on the highways. Tonight we came very close to a situation that could have involved us, but His hand kept us safe. I'm thankful!
May the blessings of the Lord be upon you! I'll "see" you again, soon!
3 comments:
Have a safe trip back to Lufkin and I'm thrilled you had such a lovely time with family.
Travel safely friends. Glad you had a great weekend.
Thank you, Bro. and Sis. Smith. Maybe we'll see y'all in the near future. :-)
Post a Comment