We are on our way home from spending time with David and Linda in North Carolina, so I'm sitting in our hotel room writing. My heart is heavy with sadness. We received a phone call that once again changed "life" for the Elms Family. My husband's brother, Royce suddenly passed away Saturday evening. We are all reeling from the shock of losing such a great brother, friend, encourager, and preacher of the gospel!
Many friends have called or texted this evening. You have brought strength to our hearts. We know God is in control and we totally trust Him. Thank you for your continued prayers for the family. We appreciate you and love you more than you know!
8 comments:
Oh, Sis Linda,
I am so sorry to hear this. We will remember all the Elms family in our prayers through out the coming days.
Sister Elms, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in our prayers, we love yall.
Wish I could give you a hug right now. Ron talked to Wendell. You all are in our prayers. Wish we could be with you. What a great loss of a great man of God. The Elms raised 4 great men of God.
Our love.
So very sorry to hear of your loss, Sis. Elms. I had received a notice from WNOP and have been praying for you and Bro. Elms. Please know that I am thinking of you all and will continue to pray comfort for all of those affected by the passing of this great man. ((HUGS))
Sis. Elms, was very sorry to hear of your family's loss. Please know y'all are in our prayers. Love and miss y'all lots!
Bro and Sis Elms,
you are all in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss. He will be missed, What a great man of God,
God Bless,
Cheri Bagato
Thank you all for your sweet words of comfort. We are going to make it through this time of grief. Life will always be different now that Royce is no longer with us, but we will meet again on the other side. We weep now, but will rejoice when we gather around the throne. Blessings to you all!
I am so sorry for your great loss. I wish I could have flown in with Carl to be there. Please know I am praying for the family. I love you lady!
Veta
Post a Comment