What a beautiful day it is! The weather is perfect! The sun is shining, but not too hot. A tiny breeze is blowing, but not too strong. The birds are chirping, but not too loudly. It's a very pleasant day! It reminds me of what Heaven must be like. Perfect!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I hope your stress level is way down. I hope your loved ones are doing well. I hope your spirit is peaceful and calm. I hope your body is feeling no pain. I hope your mind is alert. I hope your eyes are seeing clearly. I hope you're doing just FINE! :-)
I just dropped by to wish you a very beautiful day!
Don't be discouraged.
Don't dwell on the negative.
Don't listen for anything less than a "good report".
Don't let anger rule your thoughts.
Don't let anyone make you feel bad.
Don't worry about one thing!
Control your thoughts!
Control your words!
Control your heart!
Be joyful!
Be thankful!
Be sweet!
Be positive!
Be helpful!
Be a friend!
Love, no matter what!
Get out of yourself!
Reach to others!
Never lose hope!
As long as there is life and God...there is Hope!
So...whoever you are, whatever you're doing, if you need a "word of encouragement"...here it is...You are beautiful because God made YOU!
Now...go have a wonderful, magnificent, incredible day!
2 comments:
WOW all i can say is THANK YOU Sis Elms, I really needed this reminder, Love you, Cheri
You're welcome, Cheri! I'm glad I could say something to help lighten your spirit. Blessings to you!
Post a Comment