Monday, October 04, 2010

Home Again

We have had an incredible week at General Conference! It feels a little strange to be sitting at home tonight. Usually, we have to travel 2-3 days to get back home, but since conference was in Houston, TX we only had two hours to travel. Wendell is unpacked and ready to hit the ground running in the morning, and I'm in the process of unpacking. I've done some, but as you know ladies usually take more to conference, so it takes us longer to put it all away.

The conference was outstanding! We heard powerful messages, and anointed singing. I left refreshed, excited, more thankful than I was already, and happy! Now, you can't make it any better than that! There are still reports being put together of the final count of those who received the Holy Ghost last night at the crusade. I've been hearing the number 3,000. There were people on foreign fields and here in the states that were watching via webcast, and the reports kept coming in of those who were receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost! I'm anxious to hear the final count, and all the testimonies of what God has done!

The South Texas District did an outstanding job hosting the event! Their hospitality was TEXAS STYLE! Thank you, South Texas!

It was wonderful seeing so many friends and family! Although you get tired in body, there is nothing more enjoyable than being with those you love.

We are home and already getting ready for another meeting next week. Time keeps marching on, so we must be about our Father's business.

No comments: