Saturday, October 09, 2010

Birthday Wishes

10-10-10 is a very special day for me, because I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy THIRTY THREE YEARS ago, and we named him Andrew Keith! It doesn't seem possible that its been THIRTY-THREE YEARS! All through his life I have noticed his tenderness toward God and his very kind, sweet nature. He may be 6'5" and be a big man in stature, but he is a Teddy bear at heart to those around him. He is a great Pastor to a wonderful group of people who have given him their love and support. We are thankful Andrew is being used by God to preach the Word and to love hurting souls, bringing them to know God. His strong resolve to "love truth as it has been handed to him" is heartwarming to see. Andrew, Dad and I could not be more thankful for the love you have given us and for your strength of character you have portrayed in many situations in life. In difficult times you have shown great strength and love for God. Thank you for the love and respect you have given us. You've always honored us in words and actions and we appreciate it more than we can say. We love you!

Also, EIGHT YEARS AGO...we were blessed again with a beautiful grand daughter that was born on her Daddy's birthday! Alayna Joy came into our hearts with JOY and HAPPINESS! She has been one of life's greatest joys!Andrew and Mandy named her right when they gave her the middle name JOY! Singing, dancing, giggling and happy...are a few of the things I think of when I think of Alayna. Alayna, we love you so much...we can't stand it! Keep living for God and bringing JOY to everyone around you. You're a little sweetheart to Papa and Mimi!

Then...I do not want to forget another special person that was born on this day...CAMERON LAYNE HOLLEY!
Happy Birthday, Cameron! It's hard to believe you are NINETEEN years old! We have watched you grow up and turn into a great young man with a heart after God. Uncle Wendell and I are so proud of you and love you so much!

1 comment:

Karla said...

What an awesome day in our family!! Three of our own born on the same day - so cool!!!!!

Happy birthday, Andrew & Alayna!! I hope you have the best year of your life this year! Love you both so much!

Aunt Karla