Wednesday, October 13, 2010

God's Peace

"God's abiding peace is in my soul today. Oh, I feel it now! Yes, I feel it now! He has taken all my doubts and fears away though I cannot tell you how."

The words to this song came to me just as I was getting ready to sign off and go to bed. Evidently, someone needs to read these words. I don't known what you are facing in your life, but God is there with you! When you're on the mountain top He is there. When you're in the valley, He is there! You do not have to be afraid, for He knew the storm was coming before it ever formed. Trust Him and lean into His strength. He will hold you up and shelter you from all harm!

"So let the storms rage high...the dark clouds rise...they won't worry me. For I'm sheltered safe within the arms of God. He walks with me and naught of earth shall harm me. For I'm sheltered in the arms of God.".

"Many things about tomorrow, I don't seem to understand. But, I know WHO holds tomorrow. And I know Who holds my hand."

1 comment:

Linda Elms said...

I received a inquiry from James(?) about using content from this post. Please identify who you are then I can give you an answer. Your comment was considered Spam by Blogger, so has not been published. Thanks!