This week brought a lot of relief to our minds when our house SOLD after 1 year and 4 months! We are so thankful it is no longer in our names, and we now have all of our earthly possessions at least in the same town where we are.
We have been looking for a house for quite awhile. We are ready to move into our own place! We have been fine, but we're ready to be in our own house so we can spread out a little and be surrounded by "familiar things" enjoying the warmth of "home". I am praying we will know which house will be the "right one".
There's so much to tell, and not enough time to tell it! Maybe I can post some more about our California Trip over the next several days.
Have a wonderful weekend!
6 comments:
Wonderful news! I rejoice with you!
Keep us updated on the house hunt. I can't wait to hear you are in your own place and not in the camp nurses station...it's just a lil too familar to think of you guys living there! lol See you next week. Love ya!
That is great news!! So happy for you.
That's awesome!! Congratulations!!
Thank God! I am happy for you two!
Shirley Patrick
Yeah!!!
Post a Comment