Wednesday, September 09, 2009

HOME From California

We had an awesome time seeing friends and family in California, but I am happy to be home! Back to my computer, my roads, my car... I'm sure you've got the picture. Thank the Lord for good flights! I was really happy to get my feet back on the ground. The flights were fine (a little bumpy at times) but I did okay.

I have downloaded all my pictures tonight, and will be blogging about our trip as soon as I get the chance. But, for now...I think I'm going to bed!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Glad you made it back to Texas safely!

Tracie Smith said...

Can't wait to see your pics! See you @ Gen Conf if not before. Love you!

Gayla said...

It was so good to see you again, even if it was just for a few hours! Glad you made it back home safely. Love you...