My California Sister...Ronda
Monday, September 14, 2009
California Trip - Girls Shopping Trip
After all the celebration, Ronda came over to San Jose the next day and we went "shopping" for a little while. Really, to be truthful about it, we didn't shop much at all! It was too hot for the "California Girls"!!! :) We picked up a few things then decided to go to Foster's Freeze and get an Orange Freeze to cool off! We didn't have to do anything to enjoy being together. That's what family is...just enjoying one another! Here's a few pictures for you to enjoy!
My California Sister...Ronda
Foster's Freeze...it's a tradition. Been going here since I was a little girl.

My life-long and dearest friend...Bobbie
Danelle and Nanci joined us that evening after we returned home.
As you can see, I'm giving little tidbits of the few days we got to spend in California. There is so much surrounding each day. We took advantage of every minute we were awake to spend with family and friends.
My California Sister...Ronda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like "you guys" had a wonderful time. LOL It's been ages since I've been to California. I'm so glad you got a chance to go spend time with Ronda and Bobbie. Would have love to have been there sharing all the laughter. Love you!!
Vicki, we did! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of being in California. There are so many memories that flood my mind. :).
Post a Comment