Here are a few scriptures to give you strength for your day. God is in control of everything, and HE loves us and will NEVER forget His own!
Pro 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
2Sa 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
Psa 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psa 20:7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
Enjoy your day! We have SO MUCH to be thankful for!
6 comments:
Thank you, Sis. Elms for your continued words of wisdom. I can't begin to tell you how badly I needed these words of encouragement!!
Oh Sis. Janet! I'm glad I could have little part in bringing you a little encouragement. God is our "ever present help"! Love you so much!
What would we do without His word. Pro 3:5-6 is one of my favorites.
We have been trusting and He is so faithful. Landon came home again to day and is with me for a day or two so I can take care of him. He still has drain tubes and IV antibiotics every 8 hours. Thank God the blockage was moved and I know it was the Lord and the prayers of the saints.
Jerry Ann, I'm so thankful Landon is with you and is doing better. God is FAITHFUL! Love you so much!
howdy, howdy, This is your ol friend Zach. Just thought i would drop in and say hello. its good seeing yall on the blogs, and tell Bro Elms that even though hes 60, that dont mean he has to become more onery. anyway love yall, god Bless
Zach Bennett
HELLO ZACH! It's good hearing from you. Would love to see you and Amber. I will tell Bro. Elms what you said about him being 60 years old! LOL! He's still a really sweet man!!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment