I have little excited butterflies flying around in my stomach today!!! Over the weekend the camp grounds were busy, busy, busy with clean-up and preparation for the first big event of the season!
The "Mowers" were mowin'...

The "Cleaners" were cleanin'...

TWC '09 Packets were being packed...from "this"...

To "this"...these are just the first few packets to be filled...

"Coffee set ups" are ready for the dorms...

And, everyone was happy to be working for God!
Soon, the platform will be "set-up" for the first service...

The musical instruments will be uncovered and readied for the "sounds of praise and worship" to be played...

The sound booth will have all the equipment it needs to "amplify" the sounds of preachin', prayin', singin' and shoutin'!

The Tabernacle Foyer will be "beautified" to accept the Ladies of Texas!

And, the pews will be filled with ladies glorifying His Name!

We are going to have a time this week at
TEXAS WOMEN'S CONFERENCE! Come ready to
CELEBRATE! It's our
TWENTIETH YEAR!!! God has been SO GOOD to all of us and...
I can't wait for you all to get here!
5 comments:
Always an exciting time around the old campground. :)
Exciting!!!! You'll probably 'hear' CUPC ladies when we arrive. I have been telling my ladies I just feel it's going to be the best ever! We are going to help others have their needs met.
Thanks for the pics. I have only been there one time in 1973. There was no walls or floor. Saw Dust, extremely HOT. Bro. Tenny was preaching. First time I heard him preach. Holiness, men and women were on the floor. Heather coming to Ladies Conf. I keeping babys. Have a good time. Take lots of pics. I will be praying. Love you precious Lady! Deb from Beaumont
I love it! Exciting blog! See you there! Love you!
Can't wait to get there....
love you,
Shirley Patrick
Post a Comment