Saturday, March 28, 2009

Please Be Patient

Oh my! I am SO excited and SO worn out all at the same time!:) TEXAS WOMEN'S CONFERENCE '09 was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! I will have to blog about it in a few days, but I just wanted to give a "tiny" report that the glory of God FILLED the Tabernacle! All you precious ladies who came....THANK YOU! I love you so much!

7 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Sis. Elms, I believe this was the best in several years. The ladies of CUPC left refreshed. I was unable to attend the Sat morning session due to a family birthday. However, I heard the CUPC ladies were tremendously blessed. They enjoyed rejoicing together this morning. Thanks for ALL your efforts to make it successful for each of us.

Get some much needed rest! I love you!

Karen said...

I agree! The glory of Gid was so awesome! TWC was phenomenal!

Love ya!

janet anglin said...

Amen, Sis. Elms!!!! I feel so refreshed in my spirit but worn out n my body. It was sooooo good to see you, and I want to tell you that you did an AWESOME job in everything you did for this conference!! Love you so much!

Keith and Carla said...

I agree - it was INCREDIBLE!!! There are really no words to describe what took place!

Anonymous said...

You did a fabulous job with your part of the program. I wish you were speaking in Texas sometimes soon. Womens Conf 2009 was a success!!
Anon 4

Anonymous said...

Sis. Elms, it was wonderful. Every speaker was so annointed and used mightly. The music, MC's, and every word spoken seemed to have just flowed with so much annointing. I loved TWC '09.
Thanks for all you ladies did to make it a sucess and then let God have His way with everything that was done. Can't wait to hear all my CD's and hear what was spoken one more time. SO GOOD!!!
love you,
Shirley Patrick

Anonymous said...

Dear Sis. Elms!
Sunday was AWESOME at TAC!!!I know you will hear about. AND the results of our Prayer Tent at the Fair! Awesome. Heather bought me all the DVDs of the Ladies Conference! Watching them, crying, shouting and enjoying. You were terrific! Love you and hope to see you soon. Deb from Beaumont!!