Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whoa!!!

I'm just stopping by to say "hello" to everyone. I've been too busy to "blog" or read blogs. I've been getting ready for Texas Women's Conference, and as I've been preparing things for the dorms, and working on the packets I've had a lot of time to think about what is happening here next week. I am praying for every lady to be touched by God in a mighty way! That is my prayer and that is my desire.

Hopefully, I will be back to the "blogging world" real soon. Ya'll have a wonderful weekend. It has been beautiful here in Lufkin!! I only wish it would stay like this through the summertime!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for Feb. 25, 2010!
You are going to be speaking at our Ladies Conference! Yippee!
Love you. :D

Karen Prince said...

I know you have been busy, busy. We ladies just show up and have a wonderful time, probably not realizing or really thinking about ALL the work behind the scenes.
Thank you for working to make Ladies Conference an awesome event!
Love you!

Tracie Smith said...

Thanks for making it easy for the rest of us! I'm sure the ladies of CUPC will be blessed by your prayers and efforts. Love ya!

janet anglin said...

Thank you for all your hard work preparing all the details for ladies conference. I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait to see you!!! Love you so much!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Well now that I read Tena's blog, I will make sure NO medical appointments will be scheduled during Ladies Conference times. Okay, off I go to my calendar.

Linda Elms said...

Oh my Tena! You really know how to make a person nervous! :) I really am looking forward to being in California at the Ladies Conference next year. We'll have a good time!!!

Karen, there are so many people "working behind the scenes" that there is not enough room to thank everyone for their efforts. I'm only doing a "small" part of what is getting done. Thank you for "thinking about me". I can't wait to see you! Love you!

Tracie, like I said to Karen (above) there's a lot of people to "thank" for their efforts. But, thank you. Looking forward to seeing you and your ladies!

Janet, you're sweet! I love you and can't hardly wait for next Thursday to get here! See you then!

Karen, I hope you do get to attend next year. We're going to have a great time together. Love you!

Jana Allard said...

Well, like Tena, I am looking forward to WDLC 2010. So glad you are one of the main speakers.

Kevin Hopper said...

Sounds like you guys are busy in the kingdom. God bless you!

Linda Elms said...

Jana, I am looking forward to being there! It's quite an honor to be asked to speak at WDLC! I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and family!

Kevin, we have been busy, but we're loving it!